The website www.boinaud.com (the "Site") is published by Maison Boinaud, a French simplified joint stock company (Société par Actions Simplifiée) with share capital of 10,000,000 euros, whose registered office is located in ANGEAC-CHAMPAGNE (16) – FRANCE, registered in the Angoulême Trade and Companies Register under the number 905 720 017, represented by Mr Charles BOINAUD, in his capacity as Managing Director.
The Site is hosted by the company GANDI.
The Site is published by Maison Boinaud S.A.S., a French registered company with capital of 10,000,000 euros, whose registered office is located at 140 rue de la Bonne Chauffe - Angeac-Champagne – 16130 - France, registered in the Angoulême Trade and Companies Register under the number 905 720 017 (hereafter "Maison Boinaud"). The use of the Site by any person ("the User") is governed by these general conditions of use (the "General Conditions of Use"). The purpose of the General Conditions of Use is to define the conditions for accessing and using the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree, without reservation, to the application of the General Conditions of Use and the applicable clauses relating to the protection of personal data (see the Confidentiality Policy). Maison Boinaud can update the General Conditions of Use and the Confidentiality Policy at any time. Users are advised to check them regularly. To access the Site, you must have reached the legal age for drinking and/or buying alcohol in accordance with the legislation in force in your country of residence (the higher age will be the one taken into account). If no legal age exists in your country of residence, you must be at least 21 years old to access the Site.
Users are responsible for the hardware and software needed to access the Site. Maison Boinaud reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate access to all or part of the Site or its content without this potentially giving rise to any compensation for the User. It is manifestly strictly forbidden to amend any of the Site's software whatsoever with the aim of obtaining unauthorised access to the Site.
Users of the Site guarantee that:
– they are of the legal age required to drink and/or buy alcohol in accordance with the legislation in force in their country of residence;
– they will use the Site for lawful and personal reasons;
– where applicable, the data that they provide is accurate and true.
Users are strictly forbidden from making any declarations and/or acting in the name and/or on behalf of Maison Boinaud, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, for any reason whatsoever. On the Site, Users must behave responsibly, lawfully and respectfully towards other Users of the Site, Maison Boinaud, its affiliated companies and third parties. Users are particularly forbidden from:
uploading to the Site, displaying, sending by email or transmitting by any other means, any element containing software viruses, or computer programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionalities of any software or any telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupting or interrupting the operation of the Site;
– Jeopardising the operation of the Site, in particular by exposing the Site to a virus or by causing a bandwidth overload;
– viewing information that is not intended for them;
– carrying out an illegal activity or any other activity that might prejudice the rights of Maison Boinaud, its suppliers, service providers, retailers, advertisers or other persons/entities;
– uploading to the Site, displaying, sending by email or transmitting illegal, prejudicial, defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, obscene, threatening or violent content or content contrary to accepted standards of behaviour, content invading a person's privacy or that is disparaging or objectionable from a racial or ethnic viewpoint;
– sending by email or or transmitting by any other means, any Site content to persons that are not of the legal drinking age in their country of residence. Where applicable, Maison Boinaud is authorised to terminate, at any time, the right of access to the Site of a User not complying with the obligations arising from the General Conditions of Use and/or any other supplementary document, without prejudice to Maison Boinaud's right to seek damages.
Where applicable, users of the Site are solely responsible for the content that they post on the Site and for the consequences of disseminating, publication or transferring such content or making it available. Maison Boinaud accepts no liability relating to the content posted on the Site, within the limits of the applicable.regulations. Nonetheless, Maison Boinaud reserves the right to decide if the content posted by the users meets the requirements specified in the General Conditions of Use and can delete any content that is in breach of said General Conditions of Use. Users accept that Maison Boinaud may freely use the content posted on the Site, without any time restriction or limitation and free of charge, not only for its dissemination on the Site but also for its dissemination and reproduction on any other medium whatsoever for the promotion and advertising of Maison Boinaud, its products and/or its services.
The Site and each of the elements which make it up (in particular the text, photographs, illustrations, images, diagrams, logos, trademarks, drawings and models), including the software needed for the Site to operate (the "Content") can contain confidential information and data protected by Intellectual Property law or any other governing law. The Intellectual Property rights on the Content are the exclusive property of Maison Boinaud, which does not grant any licence or any other right to Users other than the right to visit the Site.
Maison Boinaud shall ensure that the personal data provided, where applicable, by a Site User, is protected. The Confidentiality Policy details the measures put in place to guarantee the processing of the data. The collection, processing, use, transmission, storage and protection of the User's personal data are governed by the Confidentiality Policy.
Maison Boinaud shall endeavour to ensure that the information that it disseminated on the Site is accurate and up to date. Maison Boinaud cannot, however, guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available to Users on the Site. Maison Boinaud allows access to the Site free of charge and accepts no liability for any interruption of the Site, in the event of the occurrence of computer viruses or display or downloading errors, for any inaccuracy relating to the Site Content, for any loss or damage arising from a fraudulent intrusion of a third party and more generally for any direct and indirect loss or damage, regardless of the causes or consequences thereof, which might occur following access to the Site and arising from any information emanating from the Site.
The General Conditions of Use and the Confidentiality Policy are governed by French law. Any dispute concerning the Content and the use of the Site comes under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in the judicial district of the Bordeaux Appeal Court, including in the event of the introduction of third parties, there being multiple defendants, summary applications or ex parte proceedings.
Images: Gabriel Guilbert